Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Love Language Profile for Men

The profile consists of 30 pairs of statements. Pick the ONE statement in each pair that best represents your DESIRE. Once you've made your selections, go back and count the number of times you circled each individual letter. You can list the results in the appropriate spaces at the end of the profile.

A My wife’s love notes make me feel good.

E I love my wife’s hugs.


B I like to be alone with my wife.

D I feel loved when my wife helps me do yard work.


C Receiving special gifts from my wife makes me happy.

B I enjoy long trips with my wife.


D I feel loved when my wife does my laundry.

E I like it when my wife touches me.


E I feel loved when my wife puts her arm around me.

C I know my wife loves me because she surprises me with gifts.


B I like going almost anywhere with my wife.

E I like to hold my wife’s hand.


C I value the gifts my wife gives me.

A I love to hear my wife say she loves me.


E I like for my wife to sit close to me.

A My wife tells me I look good, and I like that.


B Spending time with my wife makes me happy.

C Even the smallest gift from my wife is important to me.


A I feel loved when my wife tells me she is proud of me.

D When my wife cooks a meal for me, I know that she loves me.


B No matter what we do, I love doing things with my wife.

A Supportive comments from my wife make me feel good.


D Little things my wife does for me mean more to me than things she says.

E I love to hug my wife.


A My wife’s praise means a lot to me.

C It means a lot to me that my wife gives me gifts I really like.


B Just being around my wife makes me feel good.

E I love it when my wife rubs my back.


A My wife’s reactions to my accomplishments are so encouraging.

D It means a lot to me when my wife helps me with something I know she hates.


E I never get tired of my wife’s kisses.

B I love that my wife shows real interest in things I like to do.


D I can count on my wife to help me with projects.

C I still get excited when opening a gift from my wife.


A I love for my wife to compliment my appearance.

B I love that my wife listens to my ideas and doesn’t rush to judge or criticize.


E I can’t help but touch my wife when she is close by.

D My wife sometimes runs errands for me, and I appreciate that.


D My wife deserves an award for all the things she does to help me.

C I’m sometimes amazed at how thoughtful my wife’s gifts to me are.


B I love having my wife’s undivided attention.

D Keeping the house clean is an important act of service.


C I look forward to seeing what my wife gives me for my birthday.

A I never get tired of hearing my wife tell me that I am important to her.


C My wife lets me know she loves me by giving me gifts.

D My wife shows her love by helping me catch up on projects around the house.


B My wife doesn’t interrupt me when I am talking, and I like that.

C I never get tired of receiving gifts from my wife.


D My wife can tell when I’m tired, and she’s good about asking how she can help.

B It doesn’t matter where we go, I just like going places with my wife.


E I love having sex with my wife.

C I love surprise gifts from my wife.


A My wife’s encouraging words give me confidence.

B I love to watch movies with my wife.


C I just couldn’t ask for any better gifts than the ones my wife gives me.

E I just can’t keep my hands off my wife.


D It means a lot to me when my wife helps me despite having other things to do.

A It makes me feel really good when my wife tells me she appreciates me.


E I love hugging and kissing my wife after we’ve been apart for a while.

A I love hearing my wife tell me that she believes in me.


A: ______ B: ______ C: ______ D: ______ E: ______

A=Words of Affirmation B=Quality Time C=Receiving Gifts

D=Acts of Service E=Physical Touch


Your primary love language is the one that received the highest score. You are "bilingual" and have two primary love languages if point totals are equal for any two love languages If your second highest scoring love language is close in score to your primary love language, then this simply means that both expressions of love are important to you.

Taken from The Five Love Languages, BY Gary D Chapman, Zondervan Publishing House.

No comments:

Post a Comment